Renovated 1892 Two-Story Farmhouse on 80 acres in Pierson, FL. The gently rolling terrain on a 118 acre spring fed lake is perfect for swimming, skiing, and catching speckled perch and trophy bass, surrounded by old growth cypress, pine, palm, and bay trees. Pasture for horses, and miles of trails for walking or riding. Only 25 minutes from Ormond Beach and I-95, 40 minutes from the Daytona Beach area, an hour from historic Saint Augustine and the Orlando International Airport. Built in 1892, this historic home maintains many original details, but with several major updates including: well-updated and maintained new AC systems added in 2008 & 2018, replaced electrical wiring city water plus deep well for irrigation.Built in 1892, this historic home maintains many original details with several major updates including: well-updated and maintained new AC systems added in 2008 & 2018, replaced electrical wiring city water plus deep well for irrigation.
The home boasts several unique features that highlight the beauty of the property including:
· Front porch and Master bedroom balcony overlook the lake.
· The balcony over the sunroom has views of the house grove, summer kitchen, old growth magnolia, and gardens around the house.
· Natural sunlight with many windows overlooking the lake
· Office, Library, wraparound sunroom, living room, dining room
· Many built-in bookcases
· Generous closet space
· Two car detached garage with laundry area, half bath, outdoor shower, work bench, small greenhouse/propagating room, parking space for golf cart and lawn mower.
· Summer Kitchen with water and electric, copper sink, walls of windows, offers many options: BBQ & picnic area, artist studio, playroom, yoga studio, work out space, endless possibilities!
The outdoor space offers no shortage of amenities as well. These features include:
· 118 acres+ Spring-fed lake, renowned for trophy bass and speckled perch .
· 100-year-old Magnolias dot the property and are especially lovely near the farmhouse.
· Boat house with dock; electricity and running water, with sink and fish cleaning station.
· Caretaker's cottage, Pole barn, equipment sheds, and other outbuildings, most with water and electricity, serving farm functions.
· Three stationary diesels pumping surface water and deep well.
· Great fishing on private lake.
· Upland hammocks planted in moss draped oaks.
· Pastureland for horses.
· Enclosure for peacocks or other fowl.
· "House grove" near the farmhouse that allows the family to walk out and pick a variety of citrus and make juice each morning when the citrus is in season.
· Home is surrounded by old plantings of Camellia Sassanqua, Camellia Japonica, Azaleas, Gardenias, Specimen Holly, Magnolia, Cypress, and towering Live Oaks.
· Walking paths, one along the lake front. A small bridge leads to a hidden pond surrounded by trees and bushes. There are botanical treasures to be discovered in every corner of Ricamar.
· 60 acres of citrus groves which may be continued as is or repurposed, irrigation is established and is one sprinkler per tree
· Many acres of fern.
Other adjoining properties for sale; contact agent.